Home Property and Liability Insurance

Your home is where your heart is; it’s one your biggest investments.


Access to a Dedicated Insurance Agent who speaks English and can help you understand what your Policy covers and answer any your questions you may have.

We Can Cover Your:
  • Family house, apartment, flat, office, ancillary buildings, vacation home, gardens and trees owned or rented

  • House under construction including all building materials and construction equipment

Covered Risks:
  • Fire, lightning strikes, explosions, airplane crash, flood or flooding, windstorm or hail

  • Water leaks, landslides, falling rocks or soil, weight of snow or ice, earthquakes, falling trees or poles

  • Vehicle impact, broken glass, voltage surges, burglary, robbery, vandalism, damage to facade insulation, precipitation and loss of water